Re: [Epic] Net Epic (Titan point costs)

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 14:48:07 +0000

> So you feel that the 3 Warlock Titan BG battlegroup is a good
> idea? I still don't really like it. :(

The only combination that was suggested that I like was one warlock and
two escort phantoms, then again since you pay for everything now 3
warlocks would be powerful but expensive and you can do it in the
present rules anyway. The only diffence is that in a battle group you
can get one chassis free, but you still have to pay for the weapons and
you have to maintain the 25 cm coherency, the way I see it this produces
no unbalance in the game.

Peter