Re: [Epic] Titan Legion rules vs. Epic 40k

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 09:34:55 +0200 (MET DST)

At 11:07 AM 5/5/98 -0600, you wrote:
>>I think that E40K should be boycotted by every sentient being on the planet,
>

>I understand where you're coming from with your opinion but what about us
>who got into the hobby too late to play SM/TL? I for one have no chance in
>hell to play it (unless I bug Thane when I see him again. What would you
>have us do? Not play ANY kind of Epic game?

The rules are still out there. If you want illegal photocopies, I'm sure
that someone would oblige...

There are SM/TL armies for sale second hand every day at Bartertown and no
doubt a few other sites as well.

It IS possible to vote with your feet and send a message to GW that they
will hear.
(The theory being if E40K doesn't sell - and I will certainly never buy it -
they will wonder why...)

Agro