Re: [Epic] Titan Legion rules vs. Epic 40k

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 08:20:37 -0400

Brett Hollindale wrote:

> At 11:07 AM 5/5/98 -0600, you wrote:
> >>I think that E40K should be boycotted by every sentient being on the planet,
>
> It IS possible to vote with your feet and send a message to GW that they
> will hear.
> (The theory being if E40K doesn't sell - and I will certainly never buy it -
> they will wonder why...)

        And probably come to the wrong conclusion. "Oh, it
couldn't have been our fault, there must be no market for this
scale." Which leads to the death of Epic in *any* form...

        What do you think would happen if everyone did boycott
E40k as you wished? GW would bring back the SM/TL ruleset?

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"Omigod! The dead have risen and they're voting Republican!" - the
Simpsons