Re: [Epic] Titan Legion rules vs. Epic 40k

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 09:34:53 +0200 (MET DST)

At 05:25 PM 5/5/98 EDT, you wrote:

><< age old example: Doom Weavers vs void shields). >>
>They ever resolve this little bit of quagmire?

This "little quagmire" keeps rearing its insignificant head whenever someone
wants to point out the supposed "inconsistnacies" in SM/TL.

I don't see the problem.

(I'll go so far as to suggest that there are NO inconsistancies in SM/TL...)

Void shields state that whenever the shielded model takes a hit it loses a
void shield.

Doomweavers state clearly under what conditions they inflict a "hit".

Nowhere do the rules state that Doomweavers ignore void shields, so why is
there a debate?

Agro