RE: [Epic] Titan Legion rules vs. Epic 40k

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 08:23:02 -0400

> I will however , take issue with one thing: the bogus "top five"
> award list
> posted a while back means zip to me. I've never heard of the group
> sponsoring it, which makes me suspicious considering how long I've been
> kicking around this kind of stuff.

You hear about 'em fairly often on the Full Thrust list. They've been
around for a while. There is a web page at:

http://www.westmore.demon.co.uk/sfsfw/sfsfw.htm

(Dedicated to Adam Delafield, by the way, the late administrator of the Full
Thrust mailing list.)

It seems to be pretty old, though. Last updated Jan 1996. I'm pretty sure
they're still active, whether or not their web page is.

andy