Re: [Epic] Ravenwing Origin

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 12:23:05 -0400

> Speaking of the Sals and other 1st founding chapters, does GW have any type
> of information (I mean meaty fluff, not just fleeting references) on them
> and the White Scars? I'm working on my Chapter's history and things and I
> need an interesting Chapter to be spawned from.
> Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

Alledgedly (from an Old WD) they could see in the infra-red, and thus all their
banners were the same, just made with paints that the sals could see the
difference between. Also, I believe their medics (whatever, I'm tired) wore white
armour with the left arm painted red because of one medic who refused to wash the
blood of his comrades of his arm. This was either Blood Angels, Space Wolves,
Ultramarines, or Sals, I can't remember (it's in the old painting guide) also,
there was a practice of painting a red blood drop on the right leg for every
blood transfusion that left the medic near death.

Tyler