Re: [Epic] Ravenwing Origin

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 10:34:38 -0700 (PDT)

> > Speaking of the Sals and other 1st founding chapters, does GW have any type
> > of information (I mean meaty fluff, not just fleeting references) on them
> > and the White Scars? I'm working on my Chapter's history and things and I
> > need an interesting Chapter to be spawned from.
> > Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai
> >

> Alledgedly (from an Old WD) they could see in the infra-red, and thus all their
> banners were the same, just made with paints that the sals could see the
> difference between. Also, I believe their medics (whatever, I'm tired) wore white
> armour with the left arm painted red because of one medic who refused to wash the
> blood of his comrades of his arm. This was either Blood Angels, Space Wolves,
> Ultramarines, or Sals, I can't remember (it's in the old painting guide) also,
> there was a practice of painting a red blood drop on the right leg for every
> blood transfusion that left the medic near death.

It was the salamanders, I was playing them for a while, when they were one
of the big four, the chapter icon was a bitch to paint, so I swapped over
to dark angels, I still regret it, my army is way more suited towards the
pyromaniacal slamanders.

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...