Re: [Epic] Inquistion

From: Elaine P <elainepat_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 06:20:38 PDT

>> What colours are the armour of Dark Angel Inquisitors?
>> Is it chapter colours or black I cant remeber?
>The Inquisition has nothing to do with the Adeptus Astartes.

He may be confused by the fluff, I know that sometimes I get things
mixed up. Anyway, IIRC, the Angels of Death Codex refers to the Dark
Angel Librarians as Inquistor Librarians. Their armor is the blue for
Librarians, but they also wear the white "holocaust" rob.

--Elaine
"Sing, O Goddess, of the bitter wrath of Achilles ...."