Re: [Epic] Titan Legion rules vs. Epic 40k - Can we end this ? - Everyone please read

From: Elaine P <elainepat_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 06:58:52 PDT

Chris Pinson wrote:

<snip>
>In order to take all our minds off it why don't we start a group =
>project. Lets write an add on campaign pack with background, campaign =
>tree, characters etc. We should even put in rules for E40K and SM/TL. I
=
>am serious BTW. Something interesting .... How about something which =
>involves bizarre alliances. Let me think ....

This would be interesting, I've thought about writing a campaign, but
have never gotten to it. My ideas usually hit a snag somewhere, such as
how to handle a variable number of players, how many games should the
campaign be composed of, how many worlds should be involved, etc.

--Elaine
"Sing, O Goddess, of the bitter wrath of Achilles ...."