Re: [Epic] Warhammer 40K

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 09:25:20 -0700 (PDT)

> Sort of on topic...
>
> One of my epic buddies has suggested that since we (our gaming group) have
> been the only epic players we have spotted in a year of two conventions and
> 26 gaming meetings, it would just about be time we moved up in scale to
> Warhammer 40K.
>
> How do other epic players find WH40K?

I played 40K when RT first came out, and I have prevailed through it
since. One of the big advantages of playing 40K from back then, is I have
bought my army for very little, I have 2 old style dreads loads of
beakies, old landspeeder etc. I think if anyone were to start now, they
would be foolish, if you want to playa game of that scale, I would
reccommend Warzone before 40k, unless you have lots of money to blow (then
I would still reccommend WZ)

> (Does anyone have a surplus copy of the rules they want to dispose of cheep? :)

Birds go cheep. I believe you meant cheap :o)

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...