Re: [Epic] Warhammer 40K

From: WolfSamurai <bushkids_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 15:50:28 -0600

Oh and along the same line of that last mail I posted there needs to be some
kind of snap-fire rule for 40K. I hate seeing a horde of orks get 4 inches
from my marines, who just stand there, to open fire. I think they'd be at
least putting some token "suppression" fire out. Just another vague thought.
Anybody else think this idea has some merit?

Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

The Master of the Spirit Blades Space Marine Chapter
Epic 40,000 General of Task Force Grey Wolf

"Peace through Superior Firepower"