RE: [Epic] Epic Campaign Pack

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 16:12:30 +0930

OK, IIRC,

the sensei are the sons of the emperor. He is unaware of them an=
d they are not all aware of their heritage. When the time comes for the fin=
al conflict with Chaos, the Sensei will band together with the Emperor and =
vanquish Chaos.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

I was thinking that the =
artifact would be on an ork world. The Imperium would be fighting to get th=
e item. The orks would be fighting to save their homeworld. At first the al=
liance between these two would be subtle, kind of a non aggression pact (du=
e to trading of equipment to Blood Axes), progressing to open allegiance as=
 the campaign reaches crescendo. Chaos would be against them (throw in some=
 Dark Eldar). The Eldar would be trying to stop the Imperium and Chaos but =
not really worried about the Orks.

Hmm, more thought required.
-----Origin=
al Message-----