[Epic] Epic Campaign Pack

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 14:55:35 +0930

Hiya ....

After thinking about the last message for a tic I came up with the following idea ....

One of the Sensei has discovered some item which he feels is critical for success during the final battle (IIRC, this is when all the sensei reveal themselves to the Emperor and fight off chaos). Obviously Chaos wanna get their hands on it but the Eldar wish neither side to find it as it will bring forward the time off the apocalyptic battle. My fluff may be a bit rusty (and I cant remember where all the info on the Sensei is) but we have a right to mess with it a bit.

What does everyone reckon ???? Who is in ????

Cheers.

Chris Pinson

Analyst/Programmer
Empower Business Systems