Re: [Epic] A couple of different questions

From: Alexis Nahib Delgado Saab <alexis_usb_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 22:33:12 PDT

>Ok, it's me again. Some different questions:
>
>1) Anyone from Newport, Rhode Island, or vicinity? Vicinity meaning at
most
>2 hours away. I'm coming home in a week, like to start playing.

   Nope...

>2) Just bought a blister of pulsas. One of them doesn't have a set of
>wheels/treads. Just flat base. It has the launch rail. Is this
right, or
>is there a prime mover missing?

  ahhh nope... that�s how they come...(??)

>3)Anyone know of:
> a. A company, preferably with a website, that sells 1:285/1:300
>aircraft?
> b. A company, preferably with a website, that sells 1:285/1:300
LSTs?

       Nope i don�t know

>4) Why the hell does it take me so long to paint boyz? It takes about
>day, working off and on, to paint 4 stands. Prime white, then black,
red,
>green, silver. As of now, I have 8 stands and 3 battlewagons (the
>battlewagons are actually pretty quick). Any tips? Oh, by the way,
I'm
>painting the battlewagons like poison dart frogs :). Paint the paired
road
>wheels the color of their feet, use the headlights as eyes, and paint
as
>required.

    Well, you can prime them black instead of white, but it all depends
on what colors are you using, since mine are bad sunz, they�re easy to
paint because they are mostly black...

>5) Big gunz can hitch a lift, right? If they are being towed, can a
unit of
>boyz hitch a lift atop the batllewagon at the same time?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brian

    guess: Nope, a big gunz is 1 unit of it�s own and a BW only
transports 1 unit... shamefull...

                                Alexis Delgado