Re: [Epic] A couple of different questions

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 09:10:58 -0700 (PDT)

I found the best way of painting orks, is prime, paint the base colour,
highlight with a size 10 brush (Works for battlewagons and Landraiders and
marines...), then paint the flesh and weapons, maybe add one more colour.
Too many colours make it confusing. I only really spend time on warbosses
and nobz, my Bad moonz are inked highlighted and they have little black
flames on their shoulders and banners, and the teeth have been picked
out... In the game, you don't notice anything other than they are yellow,
and you have to remember that when painting them.
 Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...