Re: [Epic] A couple of different questions

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 22:16:15 -0400

I agree with that, although with the old paints (Haven't tried the new) and
the scheme I used on my marines, that wasn't an option. Basically the same
though, paint most of it black, highlight, paint the parts I want red white,
then paint them red, then shade them with Flesh Wash (My favorite colour)

So it won't work with every scheme, but it works with most. For 28mm I
absolutly abhor drybrushing (Overstated, I merely prefer to paint on
highlights)

Tyler