Re: [Epic] GW Sale

From: Richard Desnoyers <rdesnoye_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 20:42:57 -0600

I have a sneaking suspicion that we'll never any new Chaos minis, or the
rest of the missing Titans. I agree whole-heartedly with Thane that GW is
a "bunch of jerks." Consider how long the game has been out already, and
how little promotion it has received from GW. Several months have now
passed without a single note worthy E40k article appearing in WD. There is
just no acceptable excuse not to have at least released basic
troops/vehicles for "ALL" of the races by now. What a disgrace.

Written with extreme disgust.

Richard

At 01:47 PM 5/17/98 -0600, you wrote:
>IF they are really clearing the Epic mini's, I doubt they'll be putting
out any >new chaos/titan figures to be sold at 50%. Bunch of jerks.