Re: [Epic] Detailed Daemon Engines / & other Musings.

From: Richard Desnoyers <rdesnoye_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 20:54:43 -0600

At 08:46 PM 5/16/98 -0700, you wrote:

>> Interesting, but would a LoB really jump up that much in price with only
>> the addition of a "Save" (or does this also include a Command ability) if
>> I'm understanding this correctly? The "Save" seem to suit it quite well,
>> but I'm not sure that I would want to make it into a Commander unit. I
>> want the LoB out fighting and not have to give it over to this concern.
>
>I didn't mean to give the lord of battle the commander ability. I think it
>might jump up a lot in price by adding the save ability. It's durability
>is increased dramitcally. I was comparing it to the dominatrix as this is
>the only other warengine with save. I think it would at least be 400
>points.

Now I understand what you were saying. Yes, the durability of the LoB
would definately rise dramatically! For a WE with the LoB's destructive
potential to be that much harder to take down its price would be sure to
jump. 400 pts would probably be about right. I guess it would take some
playtesting to determine.
Let's just hope that Khorne smiles upon your "Daemonic Aura" die rolls ;)

Richard