Re: [Epic] Detailed Chaos (was: Detailed Daemon Engines / & other Musings)

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 16:15:29 -0400

Richard Desnoyers wrote:

> Daemons:
> Fleshhounds of Khorne: (WD 148) "Khorne has a particular hatred of magic
> and Fleshhounds have special magical collars which ward off its effects.
> This means that [they] are immume to [all] psychic attacks . . . "
> Flavour rule proposal: Units engaged in CC with Fleshhouds do not receieve
> the +1 psyker bonus when determining the results.

        I've thought about this is the past; the ability could
apply to other units (particularly those that had psychic saves
in SM: LoB, Banelord, plus any current units that would have the
Mark of Tzeentch in WH40k like the 1000 Sons or Disc Riders).
Sort of an anti-psyker ability, perhaps costing in the realm of
3-5 points.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"The day will not save them. And we own the the night." - Warmaster
Horus