Re: [Epic] Jetbike question

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 01:42:02 PDT

Mark a �crit :

>It seems that pilots are pretty similar across units. Perhaps a
>generic pilot unit, like the one constructed below?
>
>> > For each stat (mvt, range, FP, etc...), take the lowest value :
>> > Bike Pilots Mvt : 10cm Range : 15cm FP : 1 AV : 2
Armour : 4+

>Then, determine how many units it takes to make a pilot stand, say 3-4
men?
>1 bike unit = 1 pilot stand
>2 attack bike stands = 1 pilot stand
>3 Rhinos? = 1 pilot stand
>2 Land Raiders? = 1 pilot stand
>etc...
>
>[though, depending on fluff, aren't rhino pilots not even full
marines?]

Why not? It's a good idea too.

>> > In fact, I do think that these rules... kick ass! YES! I did it! >>
>;oD
>>
>> Yea gods, we've created a monster...!
>
> All isn't lost yet. He hasn't started using it as an
>adjective yet. i.e. that Imperator is a kickass unit.

Plait-il? You can also use it as an adjective?! This is outstanding!!
English is really a kickass language! SM/TL and Epic 40k are kickass
games! GW is a kickass compan... Euh, no, I was just kidding. ;o)

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

               LORDinateur's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Answer the EPIC SURVEY
                Last Update : 05/07/98