RE: [Epic] The Unforgiven

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 11:39:10 +0930

I could be interested

Let me know the details

Don't know if any of you wi=
ll be interested, but. . .

I have just started a Mailing List myself, call=
ed The Unforgiven, for the discussion of Dark Angels and related Chapters. =
 Typically, this will be 40k in the main, but I know there are some gamers =
out there.

Oh, and don't run away in alarm. Whilst most of the current gu=
ys on there do hail from the WH40k list, I have been vetting them thoroughl=
y - I can, at the moment, guarantee that these guys DO actually know the ru=
les. A novelty on the 'other' list.