Re: [Epic] pitchers

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 10:31:15 -0500

> From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
>
> http://ukyou.res.cmu.edu/e40k

        Well, I have to agree with Oki about the new Warlord titan - it
is *uglee* beyond belief. It seems to combine elements of the old turtle
shell ones and the newer boxy ones, but with an overall Battle Tech design.
ugh. The green and black paint job (as opposed to GW's usual bright colors)
doesn't help, either. I don't understand why they redesigned it - the boxy
one came out how long ago? Like a year or so? And even that looked better
than this new design. Why make it so un-gothic, and thus so unlike every
other model GW puts out?

Scott
shupes_at_...