RE: [Epic] What is acceptable.

From: Matthew Sprange <altsain_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 14:00:29 +0100

> I ' ve been on the list just over a year I think - the only time I thought
> something was necessary was when that Eric von dickhead or whatever was

Hey! Somebody remembers him. I really do miss that guy. No, really ;)

> being a nusience - but he didnt last long. Your particular argument I
> found interesting although you two probably let it go a few more
> posts than
> necessary -

I was a bit surprised when one of these two said some controls might be
needed. Relax guys, the argument was not that bad. And if we can put up
with that Bloodaxe guy, I am sure we can put up with you. Most of your
messages get deleted very quickly anyway.

If you are worried about such things in the future, take it to private mail,
but this list is not exactly heaving with traffic, so the occasional
indiscretion is probably forgivable.

Matthew