Re: [Epic] DROP PODS

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 12:08:04 -0700 (PDT)

> Sauron1 writes; Steve;
>
> The original drop pods had manned Heavy plasma support weapons or
> automatic bomb throwers as support. I can see no reason converted ones
> could not be used to drop Dreads.They are close support too.

That's my point, the pod would have to be a conversion, therefore it would
be for a special scenario. I think for heavy things like dreads, I am just
going to revise the old dropship rules, the ones that used to skid onto
the field, and were disposable. When I am done, maybe I should revise the
off table missile support rules...

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...