Re: [Epic] What is acceptable.

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 15:40:40 -0400

Mike Looney - ionet wrote:

> <rant>
> Gee, can we PLEASE go back to flame wars about targeting rules and army
> morale?
>
> I post 2 LONG things that are 100% on topic, and I don't see even one
> (1) "that's nice, but don't you think 300+ points for a demon is a bit
> high" sort of thing.

        Well, I was going to say something like that but you
put a disclaimer about the daemon point costs in your intro so
I let it be.

        But you know, that's a hell of a lot for a unit that's
easily picked off by AT shots. Might as well not have them in
there. Double or triple point costs would make more sense to
me.

> It's like I posted it to the void. Instead I get
> 20+ plus badly formatted whining about GW and 10+ messages whining about
> people whining about GW then 5+ whining about people whining about
> people whining about GW. I think we even got some 4th level whining in
> there some place. It gets to be a bit of a bother.

        Especially since no one really knows anything for sure.

> </rant>

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"The day will not save them. And we own the the night." - Warmaster
Horus