Re: [Epic] What is acceptable.

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 15:38:40 -0400

No Moderation!

A little unwritten rules that we allow to be broken, but this is not really an SMML, it is a group of
friends who share a hobby. Sure, we argue once in awhile, but every friend argues. Music, food, beer.
That really is all part of what brings us here, what keeps us from unsubscribing (Aside from the fact
that no-one is sure how)

Moderation would ruin that. We're a community, and we know what is good for us.

Tyler