Re: [Epic] Genestealer Cults in E41K

From: mlooney - IOnet <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 18:28:15 -0500

Aaron Day wrote:

> DeconSolo wrote:
> >
> > In a message dated 98-05-26 11:10:41 EDT, you write:
> >
> > << I'm not sure where your comming from, Genestealer cults have nothing
> > > do with Chaos.
> > >>
> > Old fluff rearing its head again. It is why the two cult lists can ally in
> > 40K (Genestealer and Chaos).
>
> And they should ally in Epic, not have some weird combi-army list.

Point 1) You have to modify the army list for 'Nids to do a Genestealer
cult because Genestealers are not Synapse creatures.

Point 2) One of the stated goals of E41K is to have an army list for ALL
RT. era WH40K armies. As it happens Genestealers have a Rogue Trader
army list, the therefore get a E41K list. '

Point 3) The RT. era army list has the demons and mutants as part of the
list, not as allies. In fact one of the 3 "Must take" figures has the
option of either being a Genestealer or a demon. Sort of hard to do
with allies.