Re: [Epic] re: drop pods

From: mlooney - IOnet <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 18:47:20 -0500

Luca Fazio wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> someone writed about disposable drop ship...
> can I have those rules ??
> Even in SM2 format, not a problem for me !

Well, that might be tricky, as it was SM1, not SM2. Because I should
have some extra time this week, I'll add that to my list of Epic things
to do.

I will most likely add it to my E30K army list (Space Wolves were heavy
users of drop pods) and the "support" version of the pods are missing
from the current rules and the drop ships are missing from SM2 and
E40K. Stay tuned for news...