Re: [Epic] re: drop pods

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 17:45:56 +0000

On 26 May 98 at 18:47, mlooney - IOnet wrote:

> Luca Fazio wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > someone writed about disposable drop ship...
> > can I have those rules ??
> > Even in SM2 format, not a problem for me !
> >

> Well, that might be tricky, as it was SM1, not SM2. Because I should
> have some extra time this week, I'll add that to my list of Epic things
> to do.

Even SM1 is not a problem, I had it and sometime we play a "relaxing" marines
vs marines battle.
It is useful to recruit new people ! You must explain an army stats and rules
only and they find the demo game more clear than a marine vs alien game.
Maybe it is a less appealing game but once hooked they can play xenomorphe in
next game !!!
It is an useful and frequent operation in my club, so we can field a good
number of player in every major gw games.

> I will most likely add it to my E30K army list (Space Wolves were heavy
> users of drop pods) and the "support" version of the pods are missing
> from the current rules and the drop ships are missing from SM2 and
> E40K. Stay tuned for news...

thank you in advance !!

Ciao,
Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !