Re: [Epic] Is GW going bust ????? - Thane read this.

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 21:34:39 -0600

Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes; Thane/Dave;
>
> As I am on "Sabbatical" I am not going to go over to the "Garage" and
> prevent "Temtations" like Thanes post on GW E-mail.
>
> One does not just "DO" a sattelite without authorization.It requires a
> lot of access,especially to the ground control systems server which
> should not be accessable. But a very high place away from the electonic
> background of cities and power lines is a great area for sensetive
> sattelite tracking or control sites and though thease are often guarded
> on the ground the control functions are remote and, well it was really
> not that hard, their encripting was non-military class, about a year out
> of date.
> sauron1_at_...

It was just a joke. Have I mentioned that you are one scary dude?

I'm considering breaking up my chaos stuff for sale, but I don't want to get stuck
with 1/2 an army. What demons/ other stuff are you looking for?

In fact those that responded previously to get me to break up my army, repost if
you can.

Thane