Re: [Epic] Is GW going bust ????? - Thane read this.

From: Owen Rees <owen.rees_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 15:48:09 +0100

Hmmh! The cheek of it!

I was actually going to write a tactics and stratergy article but I thought
that kid had beaten me to it. Now I'm not so sure, I think I can write a
better one than that. Take into account manouvers and what my opponent is
like instead of going through every troop type going *boring*!

What do you think?

Let us know

Owen Rees
the Outpost