[Epic] Mixing Stubborn & non-stubborn troops

From: Eric Reel <ericre_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 12:50:19 -0700

As long as I'm being a pain & posting questions... here's another:

Suppose I have the following detachment:

1x Captain in land raider ( HQ )
3x Noise Marine Terminators in land raiders
2x Predators

The NMs have stubborn, the rest of the units do not. If this unit fails
it's leadership roll to, say, go into overwatch, how is the 'stubborn'
re-roll handled? I can see 4 possiblities:

a) reroll once for each NM
b) reroll once for all three NMs
c) reroll for the entire detachment
d) no re-roll allowed

I'm inclined to go with b), but I can see cases where having half the
detachment on special orders & half not could get really confusing.

BTW: any comments on the above detachment? It's supposed to attack in the
following formation:

      LR NM P
LR(HQ)LR NM
      LR NM P