[Epic] My Blood Axe Infantry Detachment

From: Carl Billen <Carl.Billen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 15:47:31 +0200

Continuing my 'Imperial' Ork organization, this is my Blood Axe infantry
detachment :

Da Green Kompanee : 496 pts

Green Kompanee, da Kommand Boyz : 60 pts
    Warboss
    Weirdboy

Green Kompanee, Da Offensive (Red) Pluhtoon : 242 pts
    2 Nobz : Pluhtoon Kommanderz : 28 pts
    (main force : 130 pts)
    4 Stormboyz
    4 Kommandoes
    2 Shooty Boyz
    (support force : 84 pts)
    3 x 2 Big Gunz

Green Kompanee, Da Defensive (Bloo) Pluhtoon : 194 pts
    2 Nobz : Pluhtoon Kommanderz : 28 pts
    (main force : 106 pts)
    4 Boyz
    4 Boyz
    2 Shooty Boyz
    (support force : 60 pts)
    4 Gretchins
    Flakwagon
    Flakwagon

As you can see, I organised them according to the Imperial Guard
organisational pattern. As the Ork Mobz have twice the number of stands as
the IG equivalents, it is only logical that they have twice the number of
command stands 5 2 Nobz per platoon). The third platoon (Da Uvver (Yello)
Pluhtoon), is not yet planned, because I use the old Stormboyz minis (the
ones without the jump packs) as Blood Axe Boyz, and I don't have that many
of them.

Should I use these forces as one big detachment (Kompanee level) , or should
I split them up into two smaller dets (Pluhtoon level) ? Any
suggestions/tips/advice are always welcome.

Carl Billen
Carl.Billen_at_...