RE: [Epic] Barrage templates and titans

From: Crocker, Cyril <ccrocker_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 09:57:44 -0400

When it comes to weapons, there are many type. Antitank, Fragmentary,
Incendiary to name a few. Barrage weapons are Frag attacks. They have
no aim, and rely solely upon shrapnel to do all their damage. Shrapnel
is very ineffective against armoured targets. Thus I think barrage
weapons are just fine the way they are.

Cyril