Re: [Epic] Dave Gentzler's Trouble in Paradise

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 11:19:09 -0700 (PDT)

> >All things considered, not having to buy army books, and not having to buy
> >several blisters to make up a squad, I think Epic is a fairly cheap GW
> game.
>
> Epic is very cheap if you collected the minis since Space Marine. I have
> 'thousands' of Marines/Orks/IG minis and so was easy to create Epic stands.
>
> BTW, the GW way of packaging the minis for Epic is crap!! I remember when
> you got a huge handful of sprues in a box but then those were the days when
> GW was friendly towards its customers over 12years old!!

The 10 sprues per box days were great, I miss them, sniff.

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...