Re: [Epic] Epic40K stats/Pre-sale

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 08:11:46 -0600 (CST)

>So there won't be much room for customising. I think i'm in for a really
>major house rule making if I decide to buy this...

My philosophy on this topic is: why spend $69.99 on something that you're
going to just do a major overhaul on anyways? Just from the discussions
that've been going on, I think I have already picked up how to play Epic40k,
and if sat down at a table with an opponent right now, I think I could do
pretty alright for myself. However, this does not make me want to buy the
game anymore, since I've come to the conclusion that it is simply an
inferior game to Epic, with not as much flavour, and not as much "clever
stuff". If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

>Jyrki Saari
>js54904_at_...

Mike the Liu