Re: [Epic] phantom pics

From: David A Leduke <dleduke_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 13:54:44 -0400

Jon & Patty wrote:

> this will be my third attempt at getting these pics to you all...hope
> this works....

> [Image] [Image]

Wow, I love the new Titan. While it is definetly not the usual chicken
legged Eldar titan, you can still tell that it is an Eldar construct.
It is massive as a titan should be. The negative description that was
posted a couple of weeks ago doesn't do it justice. It certanily
doesn't llok like it was made by an Ork Mekboy. It looks great!

                                D.