Re: [Epic] A thunderhawk question...

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 20:10:40 -0400

> If they were on board, well, the thawks have to come on, pick them up,
> then leave, wait 2 turns, then return. And this is only legal if you
> are using the WD rules on flyers, BTW, it is NOT legal in straight out
> of the book Epic.

Just a reminder. If you are playing with strangers, or people who might not
be aware of any rule clarifications or additions bring the source. If you're
going over to a friend's place to play Epic 40K and use THawks and want to
use Evac rules (Or any other Flyer with high transport) or you want your
Space Marines to have flak without having any imperial guard then bring the
source material. If you are unsure as to what you're buddy is talking to
about Evac rules or Whirlwind flak units, then tell him to show you the WD.

This is especially important if you are playing with strangers at your
gaming club. And if you run a club, make sure there are written copies of
house rules.

Oh, these are suggestions for making Epic funner, unless you like endless
rule arguements with no end (because there is no proof) I developed this
idea when WD still published Q&As. i'm glad they stopped making mistakes in
their rules. (That's supposed to be sarcastic)

Tyler