[Epic] Flak question

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 20:58:08 -0400

Most people begin a question like this stating that it may have been
asked, but I missed it.
I archive my stuff. This was asked, and you guys missed it (Scott
Herring answered)

I know it's not in Allen's Q&A 'cause I checked.

So I ask again.

Are units with the flak ability allowed to fire on ground units.

It's only important when playing against Eldar with their Anti-Tank flak
units, or Marines, with their Whirlwinds, Flak and normal are the same
cost.

I think no, but then again IMO logic doesn't always apply to Q&A answers
(Or at least my logic because in the end I am the one who is wrong)
So, since I think no it's probably yes

Tyler
I need to know