Re: [Epic] New Member

From: Richard Levick <rlevick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 23:35:34 +1200

Have you not seen the codex chapter TO&E??? 2-5th Companies are supposed
to be Battle Companies made up of Marines, not Armor.
Sixth Co is supposed to be Tactical Marines only. Now even if you've
created your own chapter there should only be ten companies plus support,
and it is as supporting companies where a Land Raider company is usually
found.
Theoretically, you should only have one company of Land Raiders, although
size can vary.
You should have about a thousand Marines in your chapter and these should
be infantry, not tank crew. What does your chapter TO&E look like? I'd be
interested to see it.

Rick Levick
Legion Royale Chapter of the Legion Astartes