Re: [Epic] New Member

From: Mike Looney IONet <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 21:22:46 -0500

Richard Levick wrote:

> Have you not seen the codex chapter TO&E??? 2-5th Companies are supposed
> to be Battle Companies made up of Marines, not Armor.

2nd to 5th companies of Azure Warriors (Primus) are battle companies
6th to 9th are tactical and the 10th company is Dev's.

Secundus and Ultima Chapters are the weird ones.

I have one full strength infantry chapter and 2 odd ball armor/fast
attack chapters

You can check out the full chapters at
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/epic/detachents/Azure/index.htm

It is based on the WD 126 notes for the Ultra Marines, pre Horus wars,
where they were an armor heavy legion. The are derived from the Ultra
marines, but kept the history of being heavy weapon and armor happy.