[Epic] About arlequins!

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 01:44:17 PDT

Salutations,

I know this topic has already been discussed but as I didn't follow it
and as some of our newest members couldn't follow it, I re-ask the
question... ;o)

Why would an Eldar player buy arlequins? They're only Aspect Warriors
without any good support. The only good point of an arlequin detachment
is that its command units can be very good (AV : 8 + save)...

My question comes from my opponent who was used to deploy his SM/TL
harlequins against Chaos. Now, as he will soon fight against Chaos, he
is looking for a good reason (except background) to deploy such a
detachment.

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

               LORDinateur's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 06/17/98

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/