Re: [Epic] About arlequins!

From: Geoff Kemp <geoffkemp_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 17:43:52 +0100

> My question comes from my opponent who was used to deploy his SM/TL
> harlequins against Chaos. Now, as he will soon fight against Chaos, he
> is looking for a good reason (except background) to deploy such a
> detachment.

If you opponet thinks he is going to have more fun playing the game with
his Harlequins than with out, go for it, this is the way me and my friends
play, we play the GAME not the RULES .... we used to play the rules and it
was dull, then we started plying the game and things got fun even if we
lost our game.

basically if he likes the models go for it