selling TL? RE: [Epic] Hairy Questions Answered Here

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 09:13:24 -0400

Richard Levick:
> On the subject of Titan Legions: Andy Skinner was trying to decide on
> whether or not to keep his TL gear or not. DON'T SELL. You still got a
> working game there, so why get rid of it. Don't look at E40K as 3rd
> edition. Look at it as a new game that just uses your existing models.
> Both game are quite different and something worth trying is have a TL game
> sometime and the a re-fight using the same forces under E40K.

Thanks. Having it as a second game doesn't appeal all that much to me--one
of my problems now is I have too many games I'd like to play regularly, and
even occasionally. (I do also have Dirtside II, which is yet another game
like this, but I'll keep this around for a while. I've decided I'm happy
enough with E40K to not spend effort on that game for a while.)

My regular list: Epic 40K, Blood Bowl, Shock Force

Medium: Stargrunt II, Full Thrust

Occasionally: Wiz War, Ogre, Awful Green Things from Outer Space, Space
Hulk, Battle Masters, (not to mention all the board games normal people
play)

And a few more I'd like to try.

I'd like to make space in my closet, make space in my budget for the things
I'd like to add to my regulars, and make space in my schedule. My wife is
pretty willing to play sometimes, and my 5 year old son can play a few of
these games, but I really only have so much time to play games. These are
the reasons for selling.

The reasons for not selling are:
* neat stuff to go back and look through
* I might meet folks who'll play 2nd ed but not E40K
* some parts of that game do still appeal to me
* what, sell a game? you must be crazy! :)
* I'd want more than it's worth. :)

I'm leaning away from it again. :)

andy