RE: [Epic] E40K Orks in WD# 222

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 09:22:47 -0400

Huh - I am glad I was not the only one disappointed - I eagerly awaited the
'zine & find nothing but recycled fluff.
Only interesting thing buried in it was that no matter what the vehicle
looks like it is still a battlewagon.

        My contribution to this would be:
        1) to let the Evil suns have up to three weirdboys in a det(use the
slots at the top of the det page)
        2) let the Blood axes count Stormboyz as "boyz" in a det so you can
have more than one mob
                and upgrade a warboss to jump pack so they have a leader who
can stay with them.

kevin.kelley_at_...
My employer knows nothing about it.