[Epic] E40K Orks in WD# 222

From: Erik Jan de Jong <e.j.dejong_at_...>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 98 12:21:34 CST

>Goffs: How about giving each stand (unit) the option of being mounted on a
>battlewagon for +14 pts. This way a Goff clan can have more mounted Boyz than
>the other clans, a total 40 skarboyz on battlewagonz instead of 30 sounds very
>Goff-like to me. More extreme options might be to give Goffs the rampage
>ability alone or in addition to the battle wagon mount. But you get the idea.
>
>If you have any ideas for Ork Clans lets share them. Heck, maybe we can
>submit them to the Journal once we get some we can live with.

Oke let me start with the bloodaxe's :)
They have the possibility to buy rhino's which can transport 2 units for 7
points. And they may buy any other imperial vehicicle for 150% of the price
(rounded up). But while they are bloodaxe boyz which are using those hummie
equipment they may not take any stormboyz, boarz, skarboyz or squiggoth's
or any other clan specific units which we think up in these rules. These
rules are meant for the complete army so one imperial landraider or
rhino will stop you from taking any equipment from other clans.

We could give Bad moon clans the option of taken all the best equipment:
Thi would give them the option to upgrade boyz to nobz and take heavy
weapons. But they can not take any normal boyz in the same detachment while
only the right kids can play that game. as for other equipment they can
take twice as much support with them as they have units up to a maximum of
10.

What do you think about these idea's

Cyborg