Re: [Epic] dilemma--sell 2nd edition stuff?

From: <Aries62_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 09:47:36 EDT

     Never get rid of a game and minitatures of which you have all you need to
play. Pack these items up and put them in your attic for year or two. I have
met many gamers, scale modelers and others that regret disposing of items of
interest many, many years later. Usually these guys just traded of or sold
whatever they traded for anyway, and then they would even sell off that.
Constantly selling and trading off what you have to get the newest army or
game left these gamers with no game and no usable figure collections.
    If we are talking about selling a few blister packs of miniatures or the
odd rulebook, that's one thing, but a complete rule set with 100's ( 1000's?)
of figures is another. But I am a doomsday gamer. I want everything for a
game so me and at least one friend can always play no matter what happens to
that company or game system. Players of EPIC, Man-O-War, SPI games (and the
list goes on) know what I mean.