Re: [Epic] A Thunderhawk question...

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 20:47:49 -0700

Agreed 100%

Kenneth
BTW: Epic Smurf Wars 1.0 is now online. What other army list uses an apple
as a titan and peanuts for APCs? :) Soon to come is the Scooby Doo Special
Card for Imperial players. Only for NetEpic and SM 2nd edition.
Also: Adeptus Titanicus ONLINE :) Yes, Space Marine 1st edition! Coming
SOON (It's big, gimme a break!)
http://home.earthlink.net/~tzeentch666/
Go to "EPIC"