[Epic] Chaos stuff for sale

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 12:55:48 -0400 (EDT)

        As mentioned earlier, I'm selling my Chaos figs and cards
because I've managed to paint 2 models in the past 4 years, and am
staring at unpainted Eldar and hordes of unpainted Orks.

        This will be pretty much a one-time post to the list. I will
post again if I dig up more figures, and will post once when I am no
longer accepting bids.

Rules:

        I figure I'll be running this as an informal, mostly silent
(someone's probably going to screw up and reply to the list) auction.
Please send bids to msde_at_... or SHODAN+@... (the second
is an alias for the first). Bids should be in US$, and I'll calculate
shipping separately once the high bid has been determined. Trades for
miniature-related stuff will not be accepted, as I've got a huge pile
of unpainted figs. If you can entice me with some hard-to-find anime,
I'll consider it, but odds are I'll take the cash. I'll be accepting
bids for at least a week, no more than two. This post is going to the
list only, since I've known you people the longest, but I'm not going
to check where the bids are coming from. Any reasonable bid will be
accepted, since as long as I know they're going to an Epic player and
it's worth the effort to box and ship them, I'll sell the figs.

        Here's a list of what I managed to catalogue. I can throw in
any reasonable number of plastic Chaos Warlord Titan heads if someone
is short for some odd reason. I know I have but can't dig up a
Bloodletter, some more Titan weaponry, and more Chaos heads for the
Warlords. I'll throw them in if I find them in time. :(

        Unless otherwise noted, all figures are bare metal/plastic,
but removed from the blister so it takes up less space. I will not
split up the minis.

        References available upon request, but you probably knew that.

The list:

15 complete sprues on the sprue
10 complete sprues (6 partial, rest loose, some marines based, 1 troll painted
as smurf)
2 Great Unclean Ones (different poses)
2 Bloodthirsters (different poses)
2 Keepers of Secrets (different poses) (It's the Slaneeshi one, not
sure on the name of the Daemon)
1 Lord of Change (Tzeentch (See Keepers of Secrets))
1 Magnus the Red
3 Titan Weapons
14 Bloodletters (1 painted, 2 based+primed)
15 Flesh Hounds
7 Fiends of Slaneesh (1 based) (It's the other Slaneeshi daemon, but
not 100% sure of the name)
2 Daemonettes of Slaneesh
1 Plaguebearer
1 Beast of Nurgle
2 Nurglings
2 Lords of Battle
3 Brass Scorpions
1 Tower of Skulls
1 Deathdealer
1 Doomblaster

SM/TL det cards:
1x Space Marine 2nd (Not sure if there were any Chaos cards here, but...)
1x Titan Legions
1x Renegades, but missing the SM Company
reward cards for Tzeentch + Nurgle

[For reference in determining how to bid, the cost at retail in SM/TL
days at $12/box of 5 sprues, $5/GD, $1/Titan Weapon, $1/Lesser Daemon,
$10/LoB, $8/Chaos Engine, and throwing in the Nurglings and cards, the
total cost is $211.]

Mark