Re: [Epic] DUNE

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 13:10:15 -0500

> As I understood it Paul either predicted the honered matres, or that some
> kind of inhuman thing that humans created would destroy the universe. I
> think you'll find references to it in Dune Messiah
>
> Tyler Provick
> Semper Fi

In the last book it is revealed that the Honored Matres have returned
not to reconquer the homeland, but to run away from something "out there"
that scares them. If you are going to fold Dune into the 40K universe,
I'd suggest you make that "something" the Tyranids.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/amccarle/
Mirrored by J. Michael Looney at:
     http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/allen-mirror/default.html